Monday, March 23, 2009

8 years ago today....


Eight years ago today, Ben and I went on our first date. Well, actually we didn't go anywhere, he came over to my house to have lasagna and watch Tomorrow Never Dies. I remember sitting on the couch watching the movie and holding his hand, being so nervous and excited.


Two 16 year olds, no idea where it would lead, just interested in spending time with each other. We've been through a lot in the past 8 years, but I wouldn't trade any of it. Everything we have gone through has brought us to where we are now and made us stronger. Here we are, married for a little over 10 months, and just as in love as we were 8 years ago.

Here are the flowers he gave me today for our anniversary:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist B' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP