Friday, February 6, 2009

Update

It's been two weeks since I last posted so I figured it's time for an update.

Since I last posted I have completely finished year end close at work. Things went much smoother than I expected. We also had a girl leave the company to spend more time with her kids and family. She will be missed a lot. I'm excited though because since she left, we have moved around the responsibilities on our team and I will now be responsible for an entire brand. This means that I will have a more regular workload and will be more busy so I am excited about that.

Also, we have found a new apartment and will be moving in three weeks. The apartment is the same size as what we are in now but is substantially cheaper per month. This will help us pay down our debt and save for a house! I want to be able to buy a house as soon as we can, but I will just be super happy when we are out of debt (other than our student loans and the cars). My DH says that we should be out of debt by the end of the year so I'm excited about that. Not really looking forward to moving though :)

I have also been sick twice since I last posted. I had strep throat around mid January and then today went back to the doctor due to a upper respiratory virus. DH says I need to take better care of myself. I have been trying. Some of my goals for 2009 were to eat better, drink more water and exercise regularly. I had worked out twice last week but none this week due to the exhaustion from the virus. The doctor told me to rest for the weekend so I will be camped out on the couch watching TV and doing some work.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist B' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP