Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sleep

Is what I need. I am about to fall asleep at work.

For the past several nights, I have not slept well. I think I stayed up too late during my Christmas vacation because now my body seems to want to stay awake until 1 or 2 in the morning. Also, Ben has been fighting a slight cold for the past few days and due to that he has been snoring much more than normal. So when I do finally fall asleep, I'm not asleep very long before I am awakened by his snoring. And that is not his fault, I'm just a very light sleeper. We keep a fan running in our room at night for extra noise or I would never be able to sleep:)

My plan is to go home and take a nap after I leave work. Hopefully I don't fall asleep before then.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist B' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP