Christmas Shopping
So today I went and did my Christmas shopping for Benjamin. I had a really specific list of places to go and figured it would take an hour or so tops. Well, two and a half hours later I was back home. Now, I didn't get sidetracked or go anywhere not on my list, that extra hour and a half was all due to traffic and parking. I'm not even joking. You know how it is, there are those people who think that their getting a parking space is way more important than all the people who actually need to drive up and down the rows to get somewhere. They sit there with their turn signals on for 5 minutes as the traffic just keeps backing up. Or there are those who, when they spot you walking out of the store, do the little parking space stalking. They slowly start following you with their car while you walk to your car in hopes that they will be able to get your space. Then, if you're not close enough to the entrance of the store, they get pissed and accelerate around you rapidly.
Oh well, what are you gonna do? I thoroughly enjoyed going shopping as I love buying presents for my hubby!! I will just choose not to be bothered by the parking space stalkers :)