Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bad Blogger

So I have been a really bad blogger recently and haven't been keeping up with posting on a regular basis. It's amazing how busy I have been recently and how quickly time has gone by! I still need to post pics from our anniversary cruise and pics of our house!

We are closing on our house on Friday July 24th! Only two weeks away! I am so excited, it's like this means we are now real full-grown adults. It's a new level of responsibility but I think we are prepared for it. I think we are going to be hiring a moving company and having them do all the packing for us. This should make things easy as we are going to be quite busy over the next two weeks and not having to worry about packing takes one more thing off my to-do list :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist B' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP