Busy
Wow, it's been way too long since I last posted.
Things have been super busy for the past couple weeks. Friday the 2nd started the Year End close process at work. This meant that I worked late nights and a weekend. Things went very smoothly for that, much of that because my manager worked to lessen the amount of work we had to do. Things just slowed down around the 10th.
We also built me a new desk by hand. Benjamin designed it using Google Sketchup and then we bought the wood and built it. It looks quite awesome and I'm very proud of his hard work. I will post pictures soon.
Since things at work slowed down, it's been a lot of catching up on things around the house. Seems like we end up putting off laundry until the weekend and then have 3 or 4 loads to wash and fold.
Also, we have found a new apartment as our current lease runs out on March 13th. It is only a mile or so from where we live now. We are moving at the end of February so we need to start the sorting and packing process :(
I think that's pretty much everything big that has happened since I last posted. I will try to post more frequently!